Month of Faves 3: Books and Movies

Estella's Revenge is hosting A Month of Faves in December!  Today's question:

Thu. | Dec 8 – Favorite Book to Movie or TV Shows #AMonthofFaves2016 – what were your faves; did you both watch the movie and read the book; which was better?

OK, confession time: because I don't read a lot of brand-new books, and I don't go see a lot of movies, it is extremely unlikely that I have seen any recent movies based on recent books.  Right now at work, we are running a display of books that have been made into movies (Find out if the book is better!), and I haven't seen ANY of the 2016 movies.

Except Dr. Strange.  I saw that!  Comics are books, right?  That was pretty fun.  But I have never read any of the comics.

And I'll probably go see Fantastic Beasts pretty soon.  I'm looking forward to that.

As I told you yesterday, I did both read and see the film of The Neverending Story recently.  So while I am about 30 years out of date, I have at least done one book/movie combo this year.

But that's all I've got, really.  I'll be back on Monday with a more substantive post!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Four Ages of Poetry

Ozathon #1: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz