Wicked Wildfire Readathon...Go!

Today is the start of the annual Wicked Wildfire Readathon!  I love the mini-challenges and things they have.  It's 10 days long, which is lucky for me because I won't get much done today.  From my perspective, it's even more important that it's my oldest daughter's birthday and she is 14.  (Ack.  Help.)  I have secret plans for a cake!


I will be posting a bit today on whatever I do manage to read, plus a review of the Edith Wharton book I just finished.

So, if you want to join up, you still can.  Ready, set, read!

Comments

  1. Congratulations to you and your daughter and good luck with the read-a-thon! May the force be with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I joined the readathon too (at the last minute)! Good luck with birthday plans...I'm sure the cake will be great. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think, so please comment!

Popular posts from this blog

The Four Ages of Poetry

Ozathon #1: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz