Readathon Update, Day 1

As I thought, I didn't get very much read today.  The birthday was more important, and I baked an awesome Doctor Who cake (plus many other things).  What I did read:

A bit of Gottfried von Strassburg's Tristan.  I'm 2/3 of the way through and they've finally quaffed the love philtre.

A bit of James Baldwin's Go Tell It On the Mountain, which I've just started.  I think I made it to page 35.  The writing is amazing.

Tomorrow will be much more relaxed, and I presume will contain more reading.

Tristan -- check out Strassburg's name up there!

Comments

  1. Where's a photo of the cake?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Well it wasn't that fantastic but I will post a picture tonight if it will make you happy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think, so please comment!

Popular posts from this blog

The Four Ages of Poetry

Ozathon #1: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz