My Life in Literature 2012

Another fun book title meme is making its way around the world.  Adam and Jillian have done it, and now it's my turn.  I'm going to stick with 2012 titles since those are the easiest to look up on my blog--I can never remember everything I want to.

  1. Describe yourself: Out of my Mind
  2. How do you feel: Crossed
  3. Describe where you currently live: The City of Ladies (that's how my husband feels anyway)
  4. If you could go anywhere, where would you go:  I can't decide between Distant View of a Minaret and Nightmare Abbey
  5. Your favorite form of transportation:  Horten's Miraculous Mechanisms
  6. Your best friend is: Archer's Goon
  7. You and your friends are: Divergent
  8. What’s the weather like:  Half of a Yellow Sun (it's hot!)
  9. You fear: Breaking Stalin's Nose
  10. What is the best advice you have to give: Observe Madame Bovary; do the opposite
  11. Thought for the day: The School of Freedom vs. The New Road to Serfdom
  12. How I would like to die: The Graves of Academe
  13. My soul’s present condition: Bollywood Weddings (that is, sparkly dance party time!)

I stole this from Petya.  It's so perfect I want to hang it on my wall.

Comments

  1. I love these types of memes, so creative. #9 is my favorite - just got a great mental image of how unnerving that could be!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think, so please comment!

Popular posts from this blog

The Four Ages of Poetry

Ozathon #1: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz