Murphy's Law


Murphy's Law, by Rhys Bowen

I've become a Rhys Bowen addict. Although I haven't written about every title, I've now read almost every book in the Royal Spyness series, and I just started another series. This one features Molly Murphy, an Irish girl who finds herself on the run and on her way to America under an assumed name. Then a troublemaker gets murdered, and both Molly and her new friend Michael are under suspicion.

Bowen has a lot of fun with her setting in 19th-century Manhattan, and I think this is going to be a great series.


My library pile of books has gotten much too high lately; I think there are over 20 books on it. I've been trying to read more books that I own from my TBR pile, but I might have to take a break from that and focus on library books!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Four Ages of Poetry

Ozathon #1: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz